Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Experience At Ebay On Location, San Jose Sept 1-2, 2010

In early Sept, Sept 1-2 to be exact, I attended Ebay On Location in San Jose, CA which is an event that was put on by Ebay.  This event taught us classes on Ebay and how to take your business to the next levelIt was a lot of fun and a great learning experience.  Ebay is located in San Jose which is not that far from Alameda, so I was very happy I could attend the event. It was at the Santa Clara Convention Center which was next to Great America the amusement park.  There were approx 500 people in attendance, including my good friend, Danna Crawford who I got to meet for the first time. It was great.  At the same time was Ebay's 15th birthday celebration so we were celebrating that too.  On the Wednesday evening they had a birthday bash.  They had a lot of funny things there like girls on stilts and people who did magic.  It was great.  

Then on Thursday was a day of classes on different Ebay topics.  I took classes on ebay stores, productivity tips, being a successful entrepreneur and others.  I learned alot, taking many notes I hope they do that next year. 

Here are a few pictures of the Ebay On Location:

The girl on stilts



The Center Stage

magic with bubbles
















This is the 4th blog post in the blog challenge of Danna Crawford at 
Virtual Online Learning 

2 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure meeting you at eBay On-Location!!!!! You were just as sweet as your photo and I thought you would be! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing Virtual Online Learning.com blog challenge. I'm sorry I missed meeting you at eBay on location. You took some great photos. Thanks for sharing, Kerry

    ReplyDelete