Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Planned Trip To New Zealand

In January 2011, I have planned a trip to New Zealand.  I will be going for 2 weeks.  I am very excited.  I have never been there.  I am going with my 10 year old son Tusitala and my love.  He has family over there, a mom who is going to be 90 plus his brothers and sister.  He is from Samoa but there are many Samoans in New Zealand.  I will be going to Auckland, but I hope to be able to go over the island and sightsee.  I hear the season are opposite from here so they will have their summer while we have our winter. I had to renew my passport but my son got his first passport.

If anyone has been there and knows areas to visit please comment.  


This Is Blog Post 1 For Danna Crawford's Blog Challenge at Virtual Online Learning

1 comment:

  1. How very exciting! I've never been but I hear it is VERY beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete