Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Projects I Am Working On

I have quite a few projects going at this time. My business name is Catherine Guhl Enterprises but I have a few different things going on under my business. I am selling on Ebay under the name bayareagifts but I don't have much on Ebay at this time. I am trying to add items, I have quite a few things at home that I want to add. I am not sure if I want to open an Ebay store but it is a possibility. Also I have 2 vendio shops, one which is called Bay Area Gifts which is a store with gift items.. Also I have a vendio shop of pet supplies. I also have a pet blog called Pet Resources. There are several other blogs that I have ideas for but they are on my do list.
All my business projects have just been started and I don't have many items as yet but I am working on adding items for the rest of the year.
I love working on my own projects and being in charge of my own time. Hopefully I will be able to continue on this. I have to be more productive. The time I have at home has let me visit with my mom more and able to go to my son's school activities and field trips. I love working for myself.
This is the 5th blog post in Danna's Blog Challenge of Virtual Online Learning

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing what other projects you are working on! Nice blog too btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. This challenge is a lot of fun and you have interesting entries.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete