Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update On My Weight Watchers Program

For the last 1 1/2 months I have been going to Weight Watchers here in Alameda.  As of this week, I have lost 9 1/2 lbs.  Its almost 2 lbs a week a little under but weight watchers says that 2 lbs a week is a good weight loss, not more.  I really like the program.  You can either do it online with etools or you can go to the meetings or both.  I do both.  I like the meetings because it gives me accountability.  The weight is taken every week by computer and it is there in black and white and it is motivating when I see the lbs coming off.  It has not been all smooth sailing for me.  There was a week when i did gain .2 of a lb.  I had to hold myself back from feeling down because of that loss. It happens to many.  The leaders are great, very supportive and motivating.  They have to have been a weight watchers member and kept off the weight in order to be a leader.  This is good because you know the leaders have been through what you are going through and they know what they are talking about. 


This is blog post 2 in the blog challenge from Danna Crawford of 
Virtual Online Learning

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best as you travel your weight-loss journey! And I will try NOT to find your lost weight! ((smiles))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting how much difference accountability can make! I think we're all in different boats on the same journey - may we all reach our sleek destination on time =)
    x0x
    Anita Nelson @ModelSupplies

    ReplyDelete